- Discover the wonderful cities of Agra
- Visit the breathtaking Taj Mahal
- See one of the most spectacular monuments in the world
- Take a tour of the town of Fatehpur Sikri
Perhaps no other monument epitomizes India as Taj Mahal. Situated on the banks of the river Yamuna, the Taj Mahal is a symbol of love, a poem in marble by the Mughal Emperor Shahjehan for his beloved queen Mumtaz Mahal, made entirely of white marble with its walls decorated with exquisite pietradura (stone inlay) work. It is said that different typ...
- Entrance fees, Private tour, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Local guide, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Private Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Not suitable for:Children under 6 yearsKnow in advance:A minimum of 2 people is required to operate this tourTaj Mahal remains closed on all FridaysRemember to bring:Your own bottle, sunglasses, and capsIt's recommended to wear suitable comfortable clothing
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.