Enjoy a day of pure relaxation at Yak Kú Park and reinvigorate yourself with a retreat amidst the beauty of nature. Whether you're swinging life away in a hammock with the ocean breeze on your face, snorkelling in crystal-clear water filled with tropical fish, or exploring the sculpture garden – a sense of reinvigoration is sure to accompany your...
- * Yak Kú Admission: includes access to the park
- * Yal Kú Experience: includes access to the park and snorkel equipment
- * Yal Kú Plus: includes access to snorkeling equipment, lockers, towels and food kit (one hamburger or vegan baguette, fries and 1 soft drink)
- * Souvenirs (available at extra cost)
- * Photos (available at extra cost)
- * Cabins (available at extra cost)
- * Palapas (available at extra cost)
- * Lifeguard (available at extra cost)
- * Avoid touching or feeding the fish * Bring water shoes, bathing suit, a towel and a change of clothes * Use only chemical-free sunscreens and repellents * Life jackets are mandatory * Avoid bringing ice chests, food and beverages * Inflatables are not allowed * Pets are not allowed * The use of drones is not allowed * You must bring a printed or digital proof of purchase * You must bring an official photo ID * Free parking (limited spaces) * Pets are not allowed * Drones are not allowed * Bring water shoes, bathing suit, towel and a change of clothes * Use only chemical-free sunscreen and repellents
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.