- Experience a breathtaking whale watching tour from the fishing village of Árskógssandur
- See whales, dolphins and sea birds up close in their natural habitat
- Enjoy low-impact whale watching and the scenic view at the secluded location of Árskógssandur whilst aboard a traditional Icelandic oak boat
Once known for a vibrant fishing industry, Árskógssandur has now transformed, offering a unique experience as the home of Iceland's first microbrewery, famous for its signature beer Kaldi as well as the Beer SPA, an unforgettable experience found nowhere else in Iceland!For this tour you'll be sailing in a traditional refurbished oak boat, called S...
- A whale-watching expert guide, Warm overalls and raincoats if needed, Hot chocolate and cinnamon buns as refreshments
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask Where: Hotel Kaldi, Sjávargata, Litli, Iceland Meeting point: Your tour starts at the reception in Hótel Kaldi where the ticket office is located, only a few steps from the harbor, Kaldi Brewery and the Beer SPA. What to remember: Please make sure to wear warm clothing due to cold temperatures When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availabilityPlease arrive 15 minutes before activity starting time
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.