- The city preserves all its historical wealth, with mansions and Colonial Ruins.
- Discover the beautiful deserted beaches of Alcântara and its beautiful islands
- Strategically located, very close to the equator, the region is one of the best places in the world for launching rockets, which is why the Alcântara Launch Center (CLA) was installed, with a great paradigm of advanced technology with a peaceful and less developed than the city
Route: Departure from the hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle to the Pier (Downtown or Ponta D'Areia), with a time to be defined according to the tide variation. Embark on a regional vessel (serves the local community) and cross to the mainland with an approximate duration of 01h20. Disembark at the port and walk through the city with a stop for lu...
- Ticket São Luís / Alcântara / São Luís (boat)
- On-site Guide Assistance
- Guided city walk
- Transfer hotel / pier / hotel
- We do not go through Airbnb houses or apartments, only in hotels within the metropolitan region of São Luís
- Visitation fees, food, drinks, personal expenses
- Optional tours or any other item not mentioned
- Attention, this tour may change according to the influence of the tide table
- On Mondays the museums are closed for maintenance
- We do not recommend this tour to people who are sensitive to navigation. In the months of September to November the winds are more intense in our coast and the sea is more agitated. We do not recommend the tour during this period for people who suffer from boat rocking.
- wear light clothes
- Important: This tour is not operated during periods of extended holidays, such as Carnival, Christmas and New Year's Eve, or according to the annual calendar.
- Climate variation between 28° to 32° degrees is important to keep protected
- Tour and transfer times will be reconfirmed with passengers after 18:00 the day before the service. It is important to always check the messages left at the hotel reception.
- Meeting point: hotel lobby/hostel.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.