- The history of Alter do Chão began a long time ago, but it was after being voted the best Brazilian beach by the British newspaper The Guardian that travelers discovered this paradise.
Highlights of the itinerary: crossing the Lago Verde in Lanchas (sterndrive type) to the main beach of Alter do Chão, Ilha do Amor; hike towards Serra Piraoca, which is the main elevation in the region; Lago Verde bay; Igapo do Macaco; lunch will be at a restaurant in the Enchanted Forest (not included), trip to the Enchanted Forest, which in addit...
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle Santarém / Alter do Chão / Santarém
- 03 nights accommodation with breakfast
- Fees in communities
- Receptive Insurance
- Assistance by a local guide (Portuguese) on the tours
- Tours Serra da Piraoca, Enchanted Forest and Ponta do Cururu and others described in the day-to-day itinerary
- Items not mentioned in the "what includes" field
- Environmental taxes, tourism taxes
- Possessions or Objects: We are not responsible for any belongings left in the vehicles during the provision of services. Belongings are the sole responsibility of the user or owner.
- Hospitality: in Alter do Chão, the hotels are rustic in structure but with good service and comfortable rooms. All apartments quoted in this tariff are in the Standard category.
- Not Included in Packages: Environmental taxes, tourist taxes, extra consumption and minibar, food (except when requested), optional tours or any other item not mentioned in the services.
- Pousada Predicted accommodation: Hotel Mirante da Ilha (If there is no availability in these inns, you will be accommodated in another inn of the same category).
- From January to June the water level of the Tapajós River rises and Praia do Amor is submerged. From July onwards the waters begin to recede and the beaches reappear in August
- Alter do Chão: It is located 30 km from Santarém airport and is the main access point. From the airport, we carry out the transfer at all times in an air-conditioned vehicle to the village. From January to June, the water level of the Tapajós River rises and Praia do Amor is submerged. From July onwards the waters begin to recede and the beach reappears in August.
- Baggage (Missing or Damage): We are not responsible for any damage to passengers' baggage, except that it occurs during the provision of our services; Limits: 01 luggage up to 23kgs with a maximum dimension of 158 cm per person is allowed. We do not guarantee the boarding of excess volume and if there are extra costs, they will be the responsibility of the passenger.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 1 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.