- The Tirolesa was named “Vôo do Gavião” because of the number of Carcarás Hawks in the area. It is 850 m long at 100 m high, at 55 km/h.
Located at Pousada Fazenda São Bento, the challenge consists of sliding under two parallel steel cables, tensioned between Serra Almécegas with 1265m of altitude and the hill of Mirante da Fazenda São Bento with 1210m of altitude, totaling a gap of 55 m. Located at Pousada Fazenda São Bento, the challenge consists of sliding under two parallel stee...
- Zipline Flight of the Sitting Gavião
- Travel from farm entrance to launch pad: 5 km (approx 15 minutes)
- Transport to the attraction - from Alto Paraíso to Fazenda São Bento, approx 8 km (not included)
- Address of the attraction: Fazenda São Bento - Pousada Fazenda São Bento GO 239 KM 8 - Post Office 72 - Rural Area, Alto Paraíso de Goiás - GO, 73770-000
- Children from 6 to 10 years old can do this activity as long as they are accompanied by 01 adult
- This activity depends on weather conditions to be carried out.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 6 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.