The illuminated Skinny Bridge is just one feast for the eyes you'll see when you join this evening cruise on the canals of Amsterdam after sunset! While you enjoy your drink, watch the stately 17th-century warehouses of the Dutch capital glide past. Snap as many photos as your heart desires and watch the Dutch go about their business on the banks ...
- * 90-minute Amsterdam canal cruise
- * Audio guide in 19 languages
- * “Kids Cruise” audio story and a booklet for children
- * Complimentary earphones; if possible please consider using your own earphones
- * Gratuity
- * Food & drinks
- Wheelchair accessible cruises are daily at 11AM, 12:30PM, 2:30PM and 4PM with a maximum of 4 wheelchairs per cruise. In case of fully booked cruise, rescheduling is possible. **Please note: during Amsterdam Light Festival (From 30-11-2023 until 21-01-2024) the departure location is Stadhouderskade 550 opposite Heineken Experience!** * Show your mobile ticket at the departure point * Dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501 opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Take tram 1, 2, 5,11 and 12 stop at Leidseplein. From there the dock is a 2 minute walk
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.