During this tour from Amsterdam, you’ll visit the idyllic villages of Zaanse Schans, Edam (like the cheese), Marken, and Volendam. Along the way, find out how clogs are made, try a fresh stroopwafel, and – of course – see plenty of windmills.
- * Tour guide
- * Visit of Volendam and Marken
- * Up-close look at the windmills of Zaanse Schans
- * Dutch cheese tasting
- * Audio guide on the bus and free earphones
- * Transport by air-conditioned bus with free Wi-Fi
- * Food and drinks
- * Pets are not allowed, except service animals * This is a demanding tour, with a lot of walking, some places visited are not accessible for wheelchairs Children up to and including 3 years old are free of charge (not occupying a seat). Show your smartphone ticket at the Tours & Tickets office, where you'll be guided to the bus across the street. Show your smartphone ticket at the Tours & Tickets office, where you'll be guided to the bus across the street. Please check-in at the Tours & Tickets shop at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Seats will be guaranteed until this time.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.