Do you love going to museums, but simply can't bear elbowing past hordes of people just to get a peep at your favorite painting? Then snatch up this ticket that will propel you to the top of the queue at the Rijksmuseum, and take you on a two-hour guided odyssey inside Amsterdam's epic palace of art. Rediscover the golden age of merchants, aristocr...
- * Skip-the-line entrance to the Rijksmuseum
- * Professional tour guide
- * Access to all the highlights of the permanent collection
- * Tour in a small group of max. 15 visitors
- * Special exhibitions
- * Gratuities (optional)
- **The Vermeer Exhibition is not included in the tour.** Children under 4 can join for free, please select a free ticket for them. * Show your smartphone ticket to the tour guide at the meeting point, in front of the Cobra Café on the Museum Square (Museumplein) * Your guide will be holding an orange umbrella * Please arrive at least 15 minutes before starting time, latecomers won't be waited for
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.