Step into Van Gogh’s world. Explore the world’s largest collection of works by Vincent van Gogh at the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam. You can see his masterpieces, but also his drawings and letters. You discover the ideas and ambitions behind his art.
Van Gogh experienced life and the world intensely and wanted his art to portray the great themes of life, such as anxiety, suffering, love and hope. You follow the ongoing search of an artist who was constantly trying to improve himself. In this way, you get a new view of an artist you thought you knew. This excursion will transport you on a journe...
- Wi Fi on board
- Live commentary on board Live commentary on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges are included
- Entrance fee
- Bike rental
- As this tour involves a fair amount of walking, please wear comfortable shoes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.