Surrounded by over 800 acres of forest, Naturland offers all types of nature, sport, educational and recreational activities for all ages.
- An adventure playground for all ages
- Discover the Pyrenean wildlife at the Animal Park
- Activities for both winter and summer
Naturland, situated near the village of Sant Julià de Lòria, is the adventure park in Andorra, located between 1,600 and 2,000 meters in the area of La Rabassa, surrounded by forests of 800 hectares in a state of perfect preservation. We offer all kinds of nature, sports, education, leisure and, above all, leisure activities designed for all audien...
- To access the tobotronc, children must be at least 1.20m high and always accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
Please note that access to Naturlandia is possible every day from the level 2000 area.
- Please note that excursions may be subject to change or not available during adverse weather conditions.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
carretera de la Rabassa km16