- The city of Paraty in addition to being recognized as a historic city and listed by UNESCO.
Script: Ride in a 4x4 Jeep from Paraty to the Pedra Branca Waterfall (optional bathing); Pedra Branca Still - Visit and tasting; Villa Verde Restaurant - Optional lunch; Gold Path Landmark - Estrada Real; Tobogã Waterfall (optional bath); Tarzan Waterfall (optional bath); Ouro Branco Flour House - visit and optional tasting; Transport by Jeep 4x4 f...
- Transport Angra dos Reis x Paraty x Angra dos Reis
- Jeep ticket
- Tickets for the still and Flour House
- Transport to the meeting point
- Food and drinks
- What to bring: comfortable shoes and clothes, bathing suits or a change of clothes, towel, repellent, sunscreen and cash and/or credit or debit card to pay for extras.
- Duration of the tour: 10 hours approximately: about 02 hours the stretch Angra x Paraty, 06 hours the Jeep tour in Paraty and 02 hours the stretch Paraty x Angra
- Meeting point: downtown Angra, Vila Galé Hotels, Mercure, Angra Beach, Palace, inns on Estrada do Contorno. Other projects under consultation;
- Activity shared with other passengers. Upon arrival in Paraty, there is a meeting with the jeep team and boarding. At the end of the activity, passengers board the vehicle and return to Angra.
- The Tour can be changed whenever the weather conditions are not favorable to the passengers' safety.
- What to bring: towel, sunscreen, hat/cap, cash and/or credit or debit card to pay for extra expenses.
- We recommend: full cell phone battery to take those nice pictures.
- Start: 08:00 am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.