- Enjoy a relaxing navigation on board the schooner, and visit four beautiful spots in the bay of Angra and Ilha Grande and swim with the Peixinhos.
- Itinerary: Cataguás Island, Lagoa Azul, Praia da Freguesia de Santana, Praia de Japariz.
- Cataguás Island – Small island with a thin, white strip of sand that surrounds it
- Blue Lagoon – Natural aquarium, with many fish, ideal for snorkeling
- Praia da Freguesia de Santana – Ppraia with a lot of leftovers and a small trail to the church, whose construction dates back to the 18th century
- Praia de Japariz – where the lunch stop is made (this being optional)
Aboard one of the most traditional boats in Angra, visit 3 beaches on Ilha Grande in addition to the “Caribbean” Ilha de Cataguás. On Ilha Grande the stops take place at the Lagoa Azul natural aquarium and 02 other beaches. Tour carried out in a schooner with capacity for up to 180 people and shared with other passengers. At each stop, it is possib...
- Floating Spaghetti
- Food and drinks
- Extra photo services
- Transport from the Hotel to the departure point
- Boarding: Santa Luzia Station (center of Angra) - Address: 435, Av. Júlio Maria - Center, Angra dos Reis - RJ.
- There is public and private parking at the departure point.
- Fast boat ride shared with other passengers, with a defined itinerary.
- We recommend : Full cell phone battery to take those nice pictures .
- What to bring: towel, sunscreen, hat/cap, cash and/or credit or debit card to pay for extra expenses.
- The Tour can be changed whenever the weather conditions are not favorable to the passengers' safety.
- The schooners are equipped with a bar on board, for this reason, boarding with food and drinks is not allowed.
- Hours: 11:15 am to 5:30 pm - Subject to change without notice
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.