- Angra dos Reis is an incredible region with several beaches, immense diversity of fauna and flora distributed in 300 islands, and it is not uncommon to encounter dolphins, turtles and fish of different species.
The speedboat ride lasts around 6 hours, leaving at 9:30 am from Bonfim beach and returning around 5 pm at the same place. Our speedboat has capacity for 8 adults. The stops defined in our itinerary are: Cataguases, Botina, Piedade and Flexas. The sailor is native, qualified by the Port Authority of Angra dos Reis and will help to explore the bes...
- Cooler with ice, Mineral water
- 22 Feet Speedboat
- Food and Beverages
- Photography service
- Transport to the departure point
- What to bring: Snacks and drinks, Swimwear, Sunscreen, Towel, Camera
- There are parking lots close to the departure point of the boats.
- Boarding Location : R. Pedro Eugênio de Oliveira - Bonfim, Angra dos Reis - RJ, 23909-090, Brazil
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.