The wine tour starts with the presentation of the company from its origins. Visit the Bottaia and the winemaking area, with an illustration of the wine industry from receiving the grapes to bottling, and the Wine Museum, dedicated to their memory. At the end of the visit, we will taste 3 labels of the company’s “must” wines, including Messapia Verd...
- Insurance Local winery Guide Visit to a famous wine estate
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Wine degustation
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Please provide the hotel name at the moment of reservation.
Please indicate your telephone number when booking.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes (such as sneakers, but trekking shoes are recommended).
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 2 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available form hotels in Lecce and hotels located within 40 km of Lecce.