In the heart of the ancient village, one of the architectural wonders rises not only in Otranto, but in the whole of Salento: the Cathedral of Santa Maria Annunziata. Then, we'll continue a wonderful journey along the Adriatic coast to admire stunning landscapes with stops in Castro Marina, one of the most exclusive place of the Salento peninsula,...
- Pick up from the hotel
- Drop off at the hotel
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Professional driver
- Entrance fee
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 2.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Hotel pick-up available. Hotel in Lecce