Near the famous "District of Ceramics", the Museum of Ceramics of Grottaglie tells the story of its craft tradition.
Five sections and 400 artefacts: traditional use ceramics, with artifacts used for domestic services; the majolica, including dishes, jugs and devotional ceramic objects; the archaeological section, with finds dated between the 8th and 4th centuries B.C. Visit the historic center before reaching Matera, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The famous cit...
- Professional driver
- Pick up from the hotel
- Drop off at the hotel
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Entrance fee
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 2.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Hotel pick-up available. Hotel in Lecce