Get ready for a Polignano a Mare holiday.
Jagged cliffs overlooking the sea, caves, creeks, and sandy coves surrounded by Mediterranean vegetation in complete harmony with the turquoise blue sea, make this strip of coast, one of the most beautiful in the Mediterranean. They are worth a visit, to enjoy the unique play of light that shimmers inside them, the result of refraction between sky ...
- Prosecco toast
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please note that excursions may be subject to change or not available during adverse weather conditions.
Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
Please provide hotel name, full names of every passenger, an email address and a phone number.
- We recommend bringing a swimsuit, biodegradable sun cream, sandals, a hat, a towel, a change of clothes and sunglasses.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.