An exciting day for the 360 -degree view of Frederick’s manor, the “stone crown” that stands out clearly on the horizon, at every step more and more imposing. Upon arrival we will visit the castle: Castel Del Monte is a unique masterpiece of medieval architecture, which reflects the humanism of its founder: Frederick II of Swabia. Following, visit...
- Local Expert Assistance
- Products tasting
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Wine degustation
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Recommended to bring
Hat. Camera. Sportwear
Please bring a bottle of water.
Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes (such as sneakers, but trekking shoes are recommended).
- Please provide the hotel name at the moment of reservation. Please indicate your telephone number when booking.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available form hotels in Bari and hotels located within 40 km of Bari.