- We will enjoy a delicious bath and the local gastronomy, rich in seafood, in the various tents with all the structure to serve the tourist well.
- Aracaju was the first planned city in Brazil.
Aracaju - word of Tupi origin that means "cashew tree of parrots". It was the first planned city in Brazil and grew up on the banks of the Sergipe River, in the old neighborhood of Santo Antônio. We will tour the most visited tourist spots in beautiful Aracaju, visiting the Historic Center and the municipal markets, where you will be able to discov...
- Round trip transportation
- Accredited guide
- Food and drinks
- The tour date can be changed according to our demand, noting that the tour will not fail to be carried out.
- We advise you to wear light clothing, swimwear, comfortable shoes without high heels, sunscreen, sunglasses and a cap or hat for protection.
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.