- We will visit the main sights of the city with a stop at the markets and discover our beautiful handicrafts
Aracaju, from Tupi "Cajueiros dos Papagaios", was the first planned city in Brazil, born on the hill of Santo Antônio neighborhood. Lasting 3 hours, our tour will go through the main sights of the most adorable capital of northeastern Brazil. The tour starts at Santo Antônio Church in Alto da Colina, passes through the historic Antônio Franco and A...
- Accredited Guide
- Services on a Private basis
- Walk to the urban beach of Aracaju
- Food and drinks
- Private purchases
- As it is private, there is flexibility in hours.
- The tour date can be chosen by passengers according to our demand.
- We recommend the use of light clothes, sunglasses, hat or cap.
- Recommendations: Passengers leave the hotel with their beach gear: bathing suit, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, towel, etc.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.