- Elected as the capital of quality of life, Aracaju brings together not only beauty and culture, but also harmonious landscapes and excellent quality craftsmanship and beauty.
City Tour + Aracaju Beaches - elected as the capital of quality of life, Aracaju brings together not only beauty and culture, but also harmonious landscapes and excellent quality craftsmanship and beauty. On the tour, we will visit the main sights of Aracaju such as: Orla de Atalaia, Ponte do Imperador, Largo da Gente Sergipana, Alto da Colina de S...
- On all tours, a guide accredited by Embratur
- Included ticket on the Xingó Canyon boat
- Accommodation, air or airport transfers
- Meals and drinks
- Rates not valid for passengers staying at the Makai, NB, Meps and Jangadeiro hotel
- Recommendations: Light clothes, comfortable sandals, bathing suit, sunscreen, towel, sunglasses, etc...
- The dates of the tours will be arranged with the Receptive operations department depending on our demand. Subject to change in the order of tours.
- Services provided in a Sedan, Van, Micro Bus or Bus, depending on the number of people.
- The tour to Aracaju Beaches will be on the same day as the City Tour. It will not be possible to dismember it for another day separately.
- Optional: Buggy ride (we recommend paying in cash, directly at the buggy association)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.