- Beach where the soap opera "Tiêta do Agreste" was recorded, recalling memorable scenes from this great TV success, inspired by the book by writer Jorge Amado
Located on the border of the States of Sergipe and Bahia, the Mangue Seco scenery enchants for being unique. In a pleasant boat, we will visit the Piauitinga and Real rivers, and the beach where the soap opera "Tiêta do Agreste" was recorded, recalling memorable scenes from this great TV success, inspired by the book by writer Jorge Amado. The beac...
- Entrance to the Vessel (can be schooner or speedboat)
- Food and drinks
- Buggy ride (must have access to the beach)
- The buggy ride is essential to have access to the beach. It is not included in the package, and payment must be made directly at the buggy association
- Consumption of food and drinks will be charged directly on the vessel, local bars and restaurants;
- The tour date can be changed according to demand, noting that the tour will not stop taking place
- Recommendations: Take cash for direct payment at the bugueiros association, wear bathing suit, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, towel, etc.
- We recommend light clothing, bathing suit, sunscreen and towel
- We recommend it for all ages except those with limited mobility
- Departure from the first hotel at 7:00 am and return at 5:00 pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.