- Enjoy the simple beauty of the place, its gastronomy and a delicious sea bath with warm and calm waters
Elected by a French magazine “Grands Voyageurs”, as one of the 100 most beautiful beaches in the world, Praia do Saco receives this title for its uniqueness and rusticity. Its warm water beach provides tourists with moments of relaxation and fun. We also recommend tasting the fish and seafood gastronomy and hiring a local buggy tour to get to know ...
- Food and drinks
- Buggy ride - Optional
- Ticket that gives access to the Lagoon, artistic cover
- We recommend bringing cash
- We recommend light clothing, including a bathing suit, hat or cap, sunscreen and towel
- Tour with access for people with reduced mobility
- The tour date can be changed, according to our demand, noting that the tour will not fail to be carried out
- Optional : Buggy ride - paid locally
- Recommendations: take the optional buggy ride (pay directly at the buggy association) wear light clothes and swimwear, etc...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.