It's about to get animal-tastic with your ticket to Jungle Park Tenerife! Watch parrots, macaws, sea lions and more in one of Jungle Park Tenerife's thrilling live shows. See orangutans, gibbons, lions, leopards, reptiles and crocodiles, and watch things get fishy during feeding time for the penguins!
- * Admission to the Jungle Park
- * Access to free-flying raptor and lion shows
- * Feeding time with penguins, raccoons and coatis
- * Exotic bird aviary
- * Bob (bobsled toboggan)
- * Food and beverages
- * Parking (4€)
- * Encounters with sea lions and animal passport experiences
- * Feeding Raccoons at 12:00h * Feeding Penguins at 12:15h * Birds of Prey Show at 12:30h * Sea lion Show at 13:30h Shows: * Feeding Coatis – Raccoons: 12:00 * Feeding Penguins: 12:15 * Birds of Prey Show: 12:30 * Sea Lions Show: 13:30 * Aviary: visits from 10:30 to 16:00 * Walking among lemurs: visits from 11:00 to 16:00 * Orchidarium: visits from 10:00 to 17:30 * Cave of the Bats: visits from 10:00 Kids under 3 years get in for free. Please go to the ticket desk and show your smartphone ticket there. There's a free shuttle bus from Costa Adeje, Playa de Las Américas, and Los Cristianos that runs 4x a day between 09:00 and 12:50. For pickup points and times, check [Jungle Park's website](https://www.junglepark.es/en/plan-your-visit/how-to-get-there/ "Jungle Park's website").
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.