- Unforgettable experience of going out in search and having visual contact with the giant and docile humpback whales.
- This tour depends on tide and weather conditions to take place
- The tour does not provide transportation from the hotel to the Departure Pier
Considered endangered until a few years ago, humpback whales are very sociable migratory mammals. Every year, during the Southern Hemisphere winter, groups of whales leave the icy waters of Antarctica in search of warmer waters to breed off the Brazilian coast. These large animals can reach 16 meters in length and up to 40 tons. Certified by the Ba...
- Support service and environmental awareness carried out with a lecture given by a professional specialized in marine biology and a team of highly qualified and experienced crew members to better serve
- Exclusive life insurance for tourists
- As a courtesy on our Safari, we provide all customers with fruits, coconut water, mineral water, soda, cookies, and a surprise souvenir
- Transfer from the hotel to the private boarding pier of Cia do Mar
- Alcoholic beverages
- If it is not seen, we will refund 50% of the amount paid or reschedule a new departure for another day when there is a vacancy available at no cost.
- Company certified by the Baleia Jubarte Institute with highly experienced and qualified staff on board.
- Departures take place with a minimum of 10 people.
- Chance of sighting is 95% during the period in which the tour is carried out, but if it is not spotted, we will refund 50% of the amount paid or reschedule a new departure for another day when there is a vacancy available at no cost.
- If for any reason of force majeure the tour is cancelled, we will refund the amount paid immediately or reschedule for another day when there is a vacancy available.
- Bring a coat as it can be a little cold or windy.
- Eat a light breakfast with little liquid.
- Don't forget to bring your camera, binoculars, sunscreen and a hat or cap.
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility.
- This tour depends on tide and weather conditions to take place, and is subject to change by the supplier to ensure the safety of all participants.
- This tour does not provide transportation from the hotel to the Departure Pier.
- Boarding address (Meeting point): Cia do Mar, Estrada da Balsa, 01 – zip code 45810-000 in Arraial D’ajuda
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.