- Discover why Arraial do Cabo is considered the Brazilian Caribbean and the national diving capital
Fun boat ride through the transparent waters of Arraial do Cabo. Discover the Blue Grotto, the Shrine of Our Lady and other points, as well as paradisiacal beaches.
- Swimming stops
- Local guide
- Round-trip transfer to the port
- Food and drinks
- Departure tax at the port of Arraial do Cabo
- Wear light clothes and sunscreen, bring a towel
- For this experience you must go to the pier of arraial do cabo - Costa Nobre boat
- Local payment of R$ 4.00 per person required at the time of boarding, amounts transferred to the Brazilian Navy
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.