- Embark on a guided canoe adventure on Lake Duluti
- Witness a remarkable array of water birds as you scan the shores of Lake Duluti
- Unveil a captivating oasis nestled within the volcanic crater
- Enjoy a day away from the hussle of the city and into a rich ecosystem
The lake itself also provides the perfect habitat for water birds and Duluti is claimed to have up to 130 different species.The most common birds that can be seen include grey herons, fish eagles, cormorants, ospreys, egrets and kingfishers. You will enjoy a canoe guided experience on Lake Duluti and admire the flora and fauna that inhabits this sm...
- Entrance fees, Drinks, Water, Snacks, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Private Tour e-Voucher Meeting point: Pick-up from your hotel in Arusha. Please reconfirm your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. What to remember: Know in advance:The minimum number of participants required for this private tour is 2Please confirm your pick up time and location with the local operator at least 48 hours prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking.It is recommended to wear a sunhat, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.