Already from Cain we start on foot the route of the Cares where we will quietly enjoy a walk of 12 km suitable for children and adults. An itinerary that lasts between 3 and 4 hours and that undoubtedly deserves the fame and international reputation it has: it is one of the most beautiful routes in all of Europe. Once we arrive at Poncebos (Asturia...
- Travel Insurance
- Please bring a bottle of water.
As this tour involves a fair amount of walking, please wear comfortable shoes.
- Pregnant women and people having some serious medical condition not allowed to join the activity.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.