See the birthplace of Athenian democracy and stand at the foot of the Acropolis, where prominent Greek philosophers like Socrates, Aristotle, and Plato all gave speeches. Skip the line and feel history come to life at some of the most revered monuments in Athens as you step among the scattered remains of the Agora, including the humble Temple of ...
- * Skip-the-line entrance to the Ancient Agora of Athens
- * Admission to the Temple of Hephaestus
- * Admission to the Museum of the Ancient Agora in the Stoa of Attalos
- * Admission to the Tholos
- * Admission to the Bouleuterion
- * Reduced tickets available onsite for 65+ EU citizens, and young Citizen (6-25) from non-European countries (upon current ID to prove age) * Children under 5, EU citizens under 25 and students get in free, no need to select a ticket * Free entrance for all: every 1st Sunday from 1 Nov-31 Mar and on selected dates Skip the line and scan your smartphone ticket directly at the turnstiles. Please note that the validity mentioned on your ticket was extended until 31 October.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.