- Wander around Athens and admire known and lesser-known sights while solving 10 riddles
- Admire the Temple of Olympian Zeus and the picturesque 11th-century Byzantine church of Saint Catherine
- Receive recommendations for local activities and/or bars or restaurants from the local creator
- Learn about the history and local stories of the city centre in a playful way
- Explore the old city of Athens during this interactive and fun discovery walk
All the information you need for your adventure is in your email from Secret City Trails. This is a self-guided tour, we do not meet you at the start location and you can enjoy your discoveries at your own pace.Your challenge starts inside Syntagma Square Metro Station on -1 at the “Fragment of a Mosaic Floor”. Each riddle takes you from one hidden...
- Private tour, Map, Digital guidebook, Small group experience
- Free cancellation Local touch Private Tour Smaller Group Size e-Voucher Instant confirmation Flexible Where: Othonos 10, Athina 105 57, Greece Meeting point: This is a self-guided tour. You won't meet a guide at the start location, you will receive all information via email What to remember: This is a self-guided city discovery experience. No guide will be waiting for you.You can play in a team of 1–5 peopleRight after booking, you receive the play link to the City Trail (sent by email from Secret City Trails)This trail is available in EnglishThe link is valid for 90 days, starting on the date you booked the activity forIt is strongly recommended to play during daylight hours. Discover the city at your own pace, take as many breaks as you likeYou can pause the game: once started, you have 15 days to finishYou need internet connection and a little data. You'll play on your browser. No app download is neededStart on Syntagma Square (Pl. Sintagmatos) When: You can play any day of the week, starting between 8.00am and 7.30pm (daylight hours)You can start the game up to 6 months after the purchase
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.