“Illusion is the first of all pleasures,” said Voltaire, before buying tickets for the Museum Of Illusions in Athens. Wander a collection of deceptive installations that make your brain gurgle. You'll see things from a different perspective in the Upside Down Room, snap holograms for Instagram, and dazzle your senses. Watch your step in the Vortex...
- * Admission to the Museum Of Illusions in Athens
- * Access to all rooms and installations
- * Intriguing and educational games
- Maximum number of people at the museum is limited, maximum length of stay inside is set at 50 minutes * Children <4 get in free, please select a ticket for them * The museum is not wheelchair accessible Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance (Astiggos 12, 10555 Monastiraki-Athens) and get it scanned. Rebooking Policy: To change the day and time of your booking, please contact directly the museum team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Changes can only take place at least 24 hours prior to the day and time of your booking.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.