Immerse yourself in the history of Athens with a private tour of the ancient city of Athens. Explore the ruins of the UNESCO-listed Acropolis, one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece, and visit the Acropolis Museum, brimming with priceless ancient artefacts.
- Discover the ruins of the Acropolis
- Learn a little more about the ancient city of Athens
- Admire ancient artefacts at the Acropolis Museum
Following a hotel pick-up by luxury air-conditioned vehicle, head to Panathinaiko Stadium, the cradle of the first modern Olympic games, which took place in 1896. Pass by the Greek Parliament in the former Royal Palace of Syntagma Square and watch the fanciful Evzoni Guards in their amber tunics. Fall in love with the stately Zappion Conference Cen...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from hotels in Downtown only. Please confirm the time and location for pick-up with 48 hours’ notice prior to the activity by calling.