Speaking of sharks, Georgia Aquarium's newest gallery: Sharks! Predators of the Deep, is one of the largest shark exhibits in North America. Home to several well-known species of aquatic apex predators, this exciting new experience brings you face-to-face with the most misunderstood creatures in the sea and explores their vital role in sustaining m...
- * Admission to the Georgia Aquarium
- * Admission to all galleries & exhibits
- * Admission to the Sharks! Predators of the Deep Gallery
- * Daily Dolphin and Sea Lion Presentations
- * Behind the Seas guided tour
- * Animal Encounters
- * No food & beverages allowed, except snacks for kids/visitors with allergies * Hours are subject to change. Please check back to view hours before your visit. * Shows are seated on a first come, first served basis, please arrive at least 30 minutes early * Tickets are not valid for entry during special events at the aquarium * Strollers allowed * Service animals allowed * Photography is allowed without flash, but not in the shows and in the 4D theater * Items may be checked at the Information Desk ($2 each) * Paid parking is available on-site * A typical visit takes approximately 3-4 hours for the entire Aquarium, including presentations * Strollers cannot be larger than 28” (71 cm) in width and 52” (132 cm) in length. * Wagons, wagon strollers, push cars and ride-ons are not permitted * Medical strollers, etc. are not subject to these changes * Kids under 3 are free * Discounts available on-site for military * Kids under 13 must be accompanied by an adult * Skip the ticketing line and go straight to the security check to have your voucher scanned at the entrance. * This ticket only allows you to skip the initial ticket/box-office line at the main entrance. It does not allow you to skip the security admission line nor any lines once inside the aquarium. * More details about Health and Safety Measures [here](https://www.georgiaaquarium.org/public-health-update/) * Download the [Georgia Aquarium App](https://www.georgiaaquarium.org/georgia-aquarium-explorer-app/) for maps and exclusive content * Aquarium is open daily, for up-to-date operating hours, please visit the [website](http://The%20Aquarium%20is%20open%20daily,%20for%20the%20most%20up-to-date%20operating%20hours,%20please%20visit%20https://www.georgiaaquarium.org/visitor-information/)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.