Get your kids' annual creativity booster shots with a visit to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan. Let their ingenuity run wild in a playground of mental stimulation and fiendishly fun activities, all themed around the famous little bricks. Everything is awesome here, with building workshops, a 4D cinema, mini-cities, larger-than-life LEGO® char...
- * Admission to the LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan
- * Access to all rides, attractions, and 4D movies
- * VR pod experience (available for an extra fee)
- * Adults must be accompanied by at least one child (0-17) to visit * Free parking available onsite Children under 2 years get in for free, no ticket required. * Please show your smartphone or printed voucher at the admission desk. Each person in your party must present a valid voucher. Vouchers cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or coupons * LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan is located at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets mall in Auburn Hills, MI, which offers free parking. Park near Entry 6 for the easiest access * The attraction may close early for special events and holidays. For up-to-date hours of operation, please visit the [LEGOLAND website](https://michigan.legolanddiscoverycenter.com/)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.