Going to Nusa Lembongan Island offers a full day of fun activities for your family.
Our luxury catamaran departs Benoa harbour at 9.15am each day to cruise from Bali to Nusa Lembongan where it moors alongside our purpose-built pontoon, which is packed with activities for the whole family.
During this day trip, you can see Lembongan island’s exotic marine life and colourful corals from the comfort of our semi-submersible coral viewer, by going snorkeling in beautiful Lembongan Bay, or even by trying scuba diving for the first time with our experienced team of PADI diving Instructors. And when you've finally worked up an appetite, fe...
- Snorkel equipment
- Drop off at the hotel
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Banana boat ride
- Buffet lunch
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.