- Admire rare and endemic butterflies at the Bali Butterfly Park
- See the quirky Ulun Danu Temple at Lake Beratan
- Surround yourself with picture-perfect landscapes
A visit to Bali Butterfly Park is the opportunity to encounter rare and endemic species of butterflies. The Bali butterfly park in Tabanan is the island’s sole butterfly enclosure. Acres of charming grounds and intricately landscaped gardens make a lovely home to these beautiful creatures. The vegetation changes as we continue to the alpine country...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from hotels in hotels in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusadua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran and Sanur. Between 8am and 8:30am