- Get to know the local culture, curiosities and the beautiful landscapes that are difficult to access
You will make a small trail to reach Mirante 360, as the name suggests, lush landscapes in all directions! At the end of the road, you will be rewarded with Praia da Tainha, located between the hills, a place that usually has less visitation due to its access, best done with traced transport, approximately 200 meters of beach, a true refuge in the ...
- Local tour guide
- Eco Ticket 360° Lookout
- Stop at Praia da Tainha
- Stop at Mariscal Lookout
- Lunch is not included in the tour
- For the activity, we recommend taking a backpack containing: water, sunscreen, suitable shoes, extra clothes and a willingness to adventure!
- The tour itinerary may change depending on traffic conditions. Congestion may occur on the road to Bombinhas during holidays and summer season.
- This tour will not be canceled due to weather (rain) reasons.
- Tour time is approximate
- Beach items (umbrella, chairs...) cannot be taken in the vehicle.
- For questions, confirmation or re-confirmation of schedules contact: 47 98898 8049 (whats app)
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.