- Services carried out with the follow-up of a trained professional and total security.
On this tour, our destination will be Pontal Norte and Barra Sul – the ends of the city, where most of its attractions are concentrated, and there we will visit: - OCEANIC AQUARIUM, attraction for all ages; - PASSARELA DA BARRA – link between the modern side and the historic district of Barra where the city began and, if you wish, the CLASSIC CAR S...
- City tour in Balneário Camboriú with visit to attractions: Oceanic Aquarium, Passarela da Barra, Classic Car Show, Molhe Barra Sul, "Letreiro Eu Amo BC", Pier do Barco dos Piratas, Parque Unipraias
- Tickets to attractions
- Food and personal expenses
- For assistance during your trip, please contact our local representative at: (47) 99979-7784 / (47) 3344-6792
- And at the end of the tour, pax who wish to do the Ferris Wheel attraction FG BIG WHEEL, will disembark at this location, and make their return to the HOTEL on their own, and thus, will have more time to enjoy Pontal Norte at the end of the day, beginning of the night.
- Passengers who wish to ride the Ferris Wheel FG BIG WHEEL attraction will disembark at this location, and return to the HOTEL on their own, and thus have more time to enjoy Pontal Norte at the end of the day, early in the evening.
- Optional: Oceanic Aquarium, Passarela da Barra, Classic Car Show, Molhe Barra Sul, "Letreiro Eu Amo BC", Pier do Barco dos Piratas, Parque Unipraias.
- Low Season – 2nd | 5th and Sunday.
- Departures in High Season (Dec. Jan. Feb. and July) on 2nd | 4th | 5th | Sat. it's Sunday
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.