- Come and see the rare and exclusive cars and motorcycles. Rolls-Royce, Ford, Cadillac, Mustang, Jaguar, Ferrari, Mustang, Buick, BMW, Mercury, Pontiac, Packard and more
How about having fun to the sound of rock classics with that cold beer and delights of American cuisine? Our bar is signed by Chef Dudu Poerner, a specialist in combining haute cuisine with our classics, a must! Visiting hours: Daily - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Entrance to the attraction
- Food and drinks
- Transport to the attraction
- Address: Av. Normando Tedesco, 5720 Barra Sul, Balneário Camboriú
- Free : Military, civil, firefighters, SC state navy and birthdays of the day do not pay entry with proof of documents at the Box Office
- Half Price: Military, civil, fire and national police officers and students upon presentation of documents at the Ticket Office
- Exchange voucher at the box office and present photo documents
- Visiting hours: Daily - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.