- The biggest beer celebration outside Germany!
- Don't forget to bring your mug and enjoy every moment!
On this tour, you will have the opportunity to know a little more about the Germanic culture and tradition, getting to know the main sights of the city such as the Historic Center where the city began, photo stop at the City Hall and ending at Vila Germanica Park, to enjoy the OKTOBERFEST. The Vila Germanica park, in the month of October, becomes t...
- Ticket to the Oktoberfest Event
- City Tour in Blumenau
- Tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Attention - TICKETS: Due to the public limit inside Vila Germanica, where the Oktoberfest takes place, it is necessary to inform the date you want to go to the party as soon as possible, to guarantee availability on the day
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a photo ID.
- Hours subject to change
- Tour starts at 13:00 and ends at 00:00 (midnight)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.