- This itinerary takes us to the heart of the European Valley and Germanic culture
- Pomerode the most German city in Brazil
Attractions of this tour - In Timbó we will visit the tourist complex on the banks of the Benedito River in the center of the city. Soon after, we went to Pomerode, the most German city in Brazil that has several attractions, including the beautiful Entrance Portal and the Carl Weege House (museum), both in a half-timbered (Germanic) style. In the ...
- Tour in the cities of Timbó and Pomerode, located in the European Valley
- Food and personal expenses
- Tickets: Nugali Experience Tour, Museums, Zoo and Enchanted Village
- For assistance during your trip, please contact our local representative at: (47) 99979-7784 / (47) 3344-6792
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.