- The biggest beer celebration outside Germany!
- Don't forget to bring your mug and enjoy every moment!
Departing from Pomerode, we will take a tour of the main tourist attractions of the city such as the Entrance Portal, Nugali Chocolate Factory (optional) and Cultural Center. In Blumenau, we'll go to Parque Vila Germanica to enjoy the OKTOBERFEST. The Vila Germanica park, in the month of October, becomes the scene of this great party making everyon...
- Ticket to the Oktoberfest Event
- City Tour in Pomerode
- Tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Attention - TICKETS: Due to the public limit inside Vila Germanica, where the Oktoberfest takes place, it is necessary to inform the date you want to go to the party as soon as possible, to guarantee availability on the day
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a photo ID.
- Hours subject to change by reception
- Tour starting at 11 am and ending at 12 am (midnight)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.