L’Aquàrium de Barcelona - Ticket
Barcelona Aquarium in the historic Port Vell docklands makes for a fascinating day out for all the family.
- Walk through the spectacular 80 metre long underwater tunnel
- Visited by over 14 million people
- See diverse species at the immense Oceanarium
Come and dive into the depths of the oceans and discover a fascinating and unfamiliar world, coming right up close to its inhabitants and learning about their curious behaviour along the way. The aquarium is the world’s most important sea life leisure and education centre dedicated to the Mediterranean. Behold the denizens of the deep in the 35 ta...
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Activity address:
Moll d'Espanya, Port Vell s/n