Step on board with Aerobús Barcelona tickets, and you'll be on the official shuttle bus service that connects the airport to the middle of Barcelona! It leaves every 15 minutes, every day of the year, so there's always a bus to connect you to your flight. It takes around 35 minutes each way, which is plenty of time to catch some useful tips on tra...
- * Aerobús Barcelona tickets
- * Transport between Barcelona El Prat Airport and Barcelona City
- * Wide space especially designed for your luggage
- * Free WiFi and USB chargers on board
- * On the way to Pl. Catalunya, bus stops at Pl. Espanya, Gran Vía-Urgell & Pl. Universitat * On the way to the airport, it stops at Sepúlveda-Urgell & Pl. Espanya * Departures every 5-10 min. 24/7 * Pets are allowed as long as they are in boxes or cages of appropriate sizes and that do not bother other passengers (guide dogs are allowed) * Children under 4 can join for free, no ticket required * Show your smartphone ticket to the driver while boarding the bus at any of the stops * If you're going to the airport, please note that bus A1 will take you to Terminal 1, and A2 will take you to Terminal 2 * You can board the bus outside Terminal 1 or 2 at Barcelona's airport (follow the bus signs in the airport to find the Aerobús) * Please note the ticket is valid 90 consecutive calendar days after the purchase date * The bus stops at Pl. Catalunya are at Pl. Catalunya - Andana Central * To keep track of any last-minute changes, please check the [Aerobús Twitter page](https://twitter.com/aerobus_bcn)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.