- Enjoy an exciting helicopter flight over the city
- Sail along Barcelona's coast
- Explore the old town on a guided walking tour
You'll get impressed by most important and aristocratic boulevards of Barcelona, not only from the luxury stores that line both sides, but also from the architectural quality of the buildings. The jewels of Catalonia were created by the most relevant architects such as Antoni Gaudí, whose Casa Batlló and Casa Milà (La Pedrera) have been declared Wo...
- Multilingual guide, Coastline sailing, Helicopter flight, Walking tour, Transport included
- Additional food and drinks, Tips (optional), Hotel pick-up
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: Passatge de la Concepció, 7, 08008 Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Please be at the designated meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time. What to remember: Guests must be at least 4 years old to join this experienceMaximum group size: 12 peopleThis product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weatherThe maximum weight allowed per passenger is 130 kg (286,60 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the flight. If you exceed 110kg (242,50 pounds), you'll be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at the heliportThe distribution of people in the helicopter will be decided based on the weights and seats of the helicopter to maximize safety
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.