- Barcelona's most interesting sights with just one ticket!
- The best and most convenient way to see all the major landmarks and places of interest
- Admire the monuments and tourist sights while you listen to the comprehensive audio guide in 16 languages
You can get on and off the bus as often and for as long as you like at any of the stops. There are two different routes making it easy to plan your visit to Barcelona. The Barcelona Bus Turístic will take you on these two different routes which have transfer points along the way, meaning you can change from one route to another with the same ticket...
- Ticket for two sightseeing routes. Valid for one or two consecutive days, Informative guide in 16 languages describing every stop: English, Spanish, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish and Norwegian, Audio guide in the 16 languages, Discount-voucher booklet for your sightseeing, Free Wi-Fi, with an automatic connection
- Gratuities (optional)
- Instant confirmation Where: Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Red route from Plaça Catalunya (across the street from Fnac).Blue route from Plaça Catalunya 14.You can begin the tour at any of the stops by showing the voucher to the guide on board. What to remember: Bus frequency: between 20 and 30 minutes, depending on the seasonAll schedule information available at bus stops When: Daily service (except for 01/01 and 25/12) from 9.00am to 9.00pm (last bus leaves Plaça Catalunya at 7.00pm)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.