City Sightseeing Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Hop aboard the Barcelona Bus Turístic, and discover the best of the city aboard a panoramic double-decker bus. Not only can you hop on and off as you wish, but you have the freedom to explore the beautiful city of Barcelona at your own leisure.
- See the most iconic landmarks of the city
- Hop on and off as you wish at conveniently located route stops
- Learn about the city with a fascinating audioguide available in 16 languages
The Barcelona Bus Turístic is the city’s official sightseeing hop-on, hop-off tour. Visitors will be able to discover the city on this comfortable bus and stop at any of Barcelona’s top attractions and museums. It includes two different routes that visitors can take with the same ticket. Like other hop-on, hop-off buses in Barcelona, the Bus Turí...
- Discount booklet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coach tickets
- Please be advised that the route stops are for reference only, and may be subject to change.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
Meeting point and route
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Plaça De Catalunya
- 2. Casa Batlló
- 3. Paseo de Gracia
- 4. Francesc Macià
- 5. Estació de Sants
- 6. Plaza de España
- 7. CaixaForum
- 8. Poble Espanyol
- 9. MNAC - Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya
- 10. Olympic ring
- 11. Fundació Joan Miró
- 12. Teleferico de Montjuïc
- 13. Miramar Gardens
- 14. World Trade Center
- 15. Estatua de Colón
- 16. Port Vell Barcelona
- 17. Museo de Historia de Cataluña
- 18. Port Olímpic: Moll de Mestral 2841
- 19. Barcelona zoo
- 20. Pla de Palau
- 21. Gothic Quarter