- The church where Gaudí experimented his solutions for the Sagrada Familia
- Colonia Güell is a modernist, textile village outside Barcelona
- Gaudí's Crypt is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Visit the permanent exhibition to learn about the history of the village
The Crypt is a church known for its twisted columns, the laboratory where Gaudí experimented his architectural solutions before building the Sagrada Família. It was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2005.The Colonia Güell also gives visitors the opportunity to explore its streets while admiring the most important Catalan art-nouveau, or m...
- Entrance ticket, Audioguide, Colonia Güell Map, With audioguide, Wheelchair accessible
- Food and drinks, Headphones
- Instant confirmation Where: Carrer Claudi Güell, 6, 08690 La Colònia Güell, Barcelona, Spain Meeting point: Carrer Claudi Güell, 6 - 08690 Santa Coloma de Cervelló What to remember: The audioguide is available in 9 languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese and KoreanThe entrance for children under 10 years old is free and does not include the audioguide When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.