See the Black Madonna known as La Moreneta in the Basilica of Montserrat. Listen to one of the oldest Boys’ Choir in Europe (depending on option and schedule). Walk around the sanctuary and imagine the many lives lived by the monks at the site through the centuries. Visit Park Güell. Be impressed by the architecture of the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Masterpiece, a former hospital whose construction was started in 1902.
Board a coach from our office in Barcelona to the magical mountain of Montserrat. Famous for its peculiar morphology, its name comes from the Catalan words Mont (mountain) and Serrat (serrated). World-famous for its rocky geography, Montserrat's beautiful scenery was declared National Park in 1987 to protect its natural and cultural wealth. Follow...
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Taste of 4 typical liquors
- English and Spanish (Bilingual guide)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please wear clothing that conceals the shoulders, legs and arms when visiting religious sites.
Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
The tour operates in all weather conditions.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.